Wednesday 16 July 2008

Photo of the Day (07/15/08)

Filed under:



Today's photo comes from Buck Forester, who has an astonishing number of beautiful photos in our online Flickr pool.

In continuing my theme of Photos of the Day, I'm picking photos that accurately portray how I feel at the time of writing. Today, that's tired.

Buck's photo brings me back to my days in my small two man tent in Montana, and Idaho, traveling across the North and camping all of the way. His long exposure reflects one of the best things about camping: looking up at the stars in the middle of the night and really connecting with nature. I miss being out in the back country, alone in the woods.

Have a great travel photo you'd like to share with the world here on Gadling? Add it to our Gadling pool on Flickr and we might pick it as our Photo of the Day.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

No comments: